Technology Support for Parents and Caretakers
Making technology resources readily available to parents is essential, but they are often overlooked. I curated this collection of tutorials for commonly used technology to support parents and caretakers during distance learning (or anytime).
- Google for Education Tech Toolkit for Parents & Guardians
- Google Junior Training Video Series from the Global Google Educator Group
- GoogleTutorials for Parents & Students
- Guardian’s Guide to G Suite for Education
- Parents’Ultimate Guide to Google Classroom
iPad Parent Guides
- Volume 1: Safari – Notes – Voice Memos – FaceTime – Messages
- Volume 2: Keynote – Numbers – Pages
- Volume 3: Personalize – Maps – Troubleshoot
- Volume 4: Clips – iMovie – Camera – Photos – GarageBand
Microsoft Office 365
More Tutorials for Parents and Caretakers
If you would like to add a parent tutorial to the collection, please share it in the comments below or on Twitter.
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us