Virtual Waiting Room Slides
If you’re hosting virtual meetings or classes, chances are you spend a fair amount of time waiting for people to log in or waiting for the meeting to start. Why not create a virtual waiting room where you can remind participants of expectations and how to use features?
Below you’ll find Google Slides Templates for Google Meet, Webex, and Zoom. These templates are not intended to work with video conferencing waiting rooms that are built-in; rather, they are intended to be played on a loop via screen sharing while participants are joining the meeting.
Choose a Template
Choose the appropriate template to make a copy of below.
Add, delete, and customize the slides to meet your needs.
To make Google Slides automatically advance on a timer, you’ll need to publish them to the web. It’s simple:
- Go to File.
- Select Publish to the Web.
- Select how long you would like each slide displayed.
- Check the boxes beside Start slideshow as soon as the player loads, and Restart the slideshow after the last slide.
- Click Publish.
- Click OK.
- Copy the published slideshow’s link.
Use Your Virtual Waiting Room
- Start your video meeting.
- Share your browser screen.
- Go to the link you copied in step 7 above.
Your waiting room slides will continue to loop for as long as you need to get your meeting started.
Virtual Waiting Room Ideas
What things will you include in your waiting room slides? Share your ideas in the comments below or on Twitter.
More Distance Learning Resources
Click here for more distance learning resources.
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us