Learn everything you need to know with this step-by-step guide on how to use green screen on iMovie for Mac. We’ll cover how to use either video or still images as green screen backgrounds, as well as how to fine-tune your green screen to improve your overall video quality. You can watch the entire video or click on a time-stamp below to jump directly to any topic.
Add a Video Background to a Green Screen Clip 0:17
- Add a Background Clip to the Timeline 0:23
- Add a Green Screen Clip to the Timeline 0:38
- Add the Green Screen Effect 0:48
- Adjust the Length of Your Clips 1:18
Add an Image as a Background to a Green Screen Clip 3:19
- Add a Background Image to the Timeline 3:24
- Add a Green Screen Clip to the Timeline 3:33
- Add the Green Screen Effect 3:41
- Disable the Ken Burns Effect 3:53
- Adjust the Length of Your Background Image 4:35
Adjusting the Green Screen Effect 5:13
- Adjust the Softness of the Edges 5:47
- Isolate Areas of the Green Screen 6:03
- Clean Up Areas of the Green Screen 6:31
What Tips Do You Have for Using Green Screen on iMovie for Mac?
Share your ideas in the comments below or on Twitter.
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us