Custom QR Code Generator
QR codes have become so common in many settings that they tend to blend in. I still remember being surprised by how many people approached me at my 2014 ISTE poster session to ask how I made my QR codes. Unfortunately, they were made with SnippQR, which has long since passed on to the EdTech Graveyard. I’m happy to say that I have finally found a suitable replacement for making unique, stylish, and colorful QR codes. QRCode Monkey is a completely free custom QR code generator with some great design options.
How to Make Your Custom QR Code with QRCode Monkey
- Enter Content: Paste your URL for a link based QR code (phone number, email, text message, etc. for other types).
- Set Colors: Select colors for your background and foreground (QR code). Optionally, you can create a gradient for the foreground and choose custom colors for the “eyes” (large shapes in the corners of the QR Code).
- Add Logo Image: Upload an image or select one from their gallery.
- Customize Your Design: Select the shapes that you want to make up the body, eye frame, and eyeball of your QR Code.
- Create & Download – Select the image quality and file type. The default quality and .png file will work for most situations.
More QR Code Resources
- 25 Things You Can Share with QR Codes
- QR Codes in the Classroom – Reading Roundup
- Bulk QR Code Generator – How to Create Multiple QR Codes at the Same Time
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us