The Only File Converter You Need
Convert Files with CloudConvert
Convert Nearly Any Type of File
CloudConvert has become my go-to method to convert files. It works with more than 200 file formats. Nearly any type of file can be converted: audio, video, documents, ebooks, images, spreadsheets, and more. Best of all, it’s free, easy to use, and doesn’t require you to download any software.
Save Time with Accurate PDF Conversion
So many great resources are available in PDF format, but I rarely use a resource as-is. Retyping is time consuming, and a poorly converted PDF can require even more time than typing. CloudConvert’s PDF to Word conversions are among the best I have seen. Formatting, and even table layouts, come through accurately (for most files) into a Word document that I can edit.
- Go to www.cloudconvert.com.
- Select the file you want to convert: a. To upload a file from your computer, click “Select” OR b. To convert an online file, click the arrow to the right of the button.
- Select the file format that you wish to convert to.
- Select options: Receive a desktop notification when your file is converted and ready for download; Save the converted file to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or Box; Save the file to CloudConvert (this option requires at least a free account).
- Click “Start Conversion”.
- Retrieve your file: a. Click “Download” to download to your computer; b. Click the arrow to the right of the download button to create a QR code (perfect for downloading to a mobile device).
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us