Resources from my Flipped Classroom session at NSTA Charlotte 2013
Update 11/12/13: It was a pleasure to present and learn so much from so many people! I’m still smiling about the number of teachers who attended a Saturday morning session. I’m including resources shared and our backchannel transcript at the bottom of this post.
Off the Shelf
Free Learning Management Systems
Blog or Wiki
Learning More & Staying Current
A few sites…
Resources suggested by session participants:
- Flubaroo – script for automating grading in Google Forms
Web – insert and view web pages in PowerPoint in real-time.
- bContext – interactive whiteboard app (iOS)
- Digital Wish – source of free and inexpensive instructional technology tools.
- IPEVO Wish Pool – Gives away instructional technology tools to teachers.
- Pocket – save online content for offline viewing
- Tagxedo – word cloud generator
- Voki – create speaking avatars
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us