Part 4: Learning and Literacy
Reduces the Dock to just three folders.
- Limit the list of apps a student can open to only the ones you choose, so students can stay focused.
- Files, folders, and apps are displayed in a single window of neatly arranged icons so everything is easier to find.
Quick access to definitions and synonyms that help with grammar, spelling, and pronunciation.
- Two-Finger Click on a word and select “Look Up Word.”
- Three-Finger Tap on a word.
Text to Speech
Highlight any text, and Alex will read it aloud.
- Choose from other male or female voices.
- Adjust the speaking rate.
- Choose from over 70 voices spanning 42 languages.
Help with vocabulary and word-building skills.
- Available in apps such as TextEdit and Pages.
- Type a few letters, press the Escape key and OS X suggests words.
- Select the word you want, and OS X completes it for you.
Read All Four Parts
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us