Part 2: Hearing
- Use video calls to enhance communication with gestures and facial expressions.
- Allows for communication using sign language.
- Closed Captions are supported in apps like iTunes and QuickTime. Captions can be customized with different styles and fonts.
- iMessage enables conversations without speech.
- Instead of playing an alert sound, your Mac can flash its screen when an app needs your attention.
- Works with every app that uses the system beep.
- When you’re using headphones, you may miss some audio if you’re deaf or hard of hearing in one ear.
- Stereo recordings usually have distinct left- and right-channel audio tracks.
- Play both audio channels in both ears.
- Adjust the balance for greater volume in either ear.
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us