A free account allows you to make and store 5 free concept maps or “Popplets.” You can make more if you delete previous Popplets; you just can’t have anymore than 5 saved at a time with a free account.
It’s pretty simple:
- Double click on the screen to add a bubble or “Popple.”
- Type in the Popple to add text.
- Change the Popple color or font size with a mouse click.
- You can draw in a Popple with your mouse or add an image from your computer, YouTube, Facebook, or Flickr.
- Drag your mouse to resize or move Popples.
Clicking on the question mark at the top of the screen pulls up a quick, 9-step tutorial.
You can even allow those you share with to edit, allowing for collaboration in real-time (although I have experienced a fair amount of lag, but nothing to really complain about).
iPad users should check out the app:
Don't Miss a Pick - Follow Us